LEARN ENGLISH

LEARN ENGLISH

miércoles, 18 de marzo de 2015

A LETTER OF COMPLAINT




Include:

- the reason for writing
- the item you purchased
- where and when you bought it
- what is wrong with it
- the action you expect/compensation

Useful Language:

  • I am writing with regard to...
  • I wish to complain about...
  • The invoice number is...
  • Unfortunately, we only received...
  • The...was missing/is faulty/arrived late.
  • You have made a mistake with the...
  • You have overcharged me for the...
  • Please send us a new order immediately.
  • This has caused us great inconvenience.
  • I feel that you should offer us some form of compesation.
  • Please look into the matter as soon as possible.
  • I look forward to hearing from you.



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario